Friday, August 6, 2010

An update after lots of problems

The reason this blog has been silent so long is that we've been dealing with issues. First, the grow beds leaked. We tried various methods of fixing the leaks but finally we had to resort to removing the pebbles and painting the sides with a special waterproofing agent.
Yesterday we finally got the 390 fish. Vici, surya akash and monica took a nice long drive to chidambaram and had to catch the fish ourselves because the workers had not come. So there we were in the little fish tanks at this fishery with big mosquito nets, dragging them across the bottom!
Anyway as of yesterday the avaquaponics system is finally READY!
Photos to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment